Thursday, April 12, 2007

Psychic

I graduate in 23 days. I'm happier than words can express to get out of this limited, depressing, nauseating place. I'm exciting about leaving but I'm not really sure where I'm going. It's like I'm getting ready to take a journey without a map. The itinerary is blowing in the wind just above my reach. If only I had super powers and could see into the future. If I could see what my choices were and the outcomes of each of them, then I could make a decision that would hopefully leave me happy. Alas, I have no super powers to see into the future. Maybe if I was taller...

1 comment:

  1. Then, you ended up living in Norman... Obviously you didn’t seem to have a superpower, but it looked like you were the victim of the superpower... good luck with your next journey wherever it may be...

    ReplyDelete